We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end.
Roles & Responsibility :-
• Consistently demonstrate enterprise and functional competencies.
• Must Have Worked on Any Android, Phone & on Application Development.
• Execute for Results.
• Innovate and Reinvent.
• Be Fast & Agile.
• Mobile initiatives (enhancements or project): (not all inclusive).
• The mobile developer will be required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and
Sustain the mobile appsAndroid Mobile– interface and libraries.
• Collaborate with UX for product definition and use cases.
• Assist with defining technical and functional user stories.
• Customer Interaction skills.
• Ability to explain technical aspects of a solution to a non-technical audience.
• Prepare and communicate status, issues, and opportunities to the business.
• Builds and maintains strong partnership with internal and external customers
• 1-2 years experience MUST in Android.
• Quick learner and should have good exposure to direct client facing work culture.
• Experience designing, developing, deploying & Supporting large scale distributed systems and API
Functional Area :-
IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Min Experience :-
Knowledge Required :-
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),Android,Android studio
Role Category :-
Programming & Design.
Employment Type :-
Permanent Job, Full Time
Number of Vacancy :- 2